Zobo is a refreshing drink, made out of steeping mauve-colored dried leaves in warm water. It is caffeine-free and has calcium, carotene, and iron, which are all nutritionally necessary. Zobo drink is very easy and not time-consuming.
- Zobo leaves (steeping mauve-colored dried leaves)
- Wash the zobo leaves in order to remove the dust from the leaves.
- Peel the pineapple and use the back of the pineapple.
- Put the zobo leave, pineapple back with the ginger and cook on medium heat. Cook for like 10mins.
- When done you will see the color of the drink will come out.
- Pour the boiled leave to a sieve, so as to separate the leave from the water.
- Let it cool and add sugar to taste
Serve chilled, ENJOY!!!