Ham, liver and eggs fried rice is an easy fried rice recipe to make with leftover white rice and ham. The eggs and liver make it look and taste better.
This is good for lunch along with any drink of your choice.
Ham and Liver and Eggs Fried Rice
Ham and liver and eggs fried rice is an easy fried rice recipe to make with leftover white rice and ham. The eggs and liver make it look and taste better.
For the Liver
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ kg beef liver
- 2 tsp fresh garlic crushed
- 1 tsp ginger
- salt to taste
For the Rice
- 4 cup long grain cooked rice
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 5 eggs large
- ½ cup ham chopped
- ¼ cup onion chopped or finely sliced
- ¼ cup red and green bell pepper finely sliced
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 bouillon cube
Preparing the Liver
- In a large skillet, warm the olive oil on medium heat.
- Add liver, salt, garlic, and ginger
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes, turning the liver over to brown on both sides.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to rest for 5 minutes and cut in cubes
Preparing the Rice
- Beat the eggs with the ham in a medium bowl.
- In a large skillet, warm the oil on medium heat.
- Add the onion and bell pepper, cook for 3 min.
- Add the egg and cook the eggs while stirring with a wooden spoon or spatula until they’re cooked through.
- Add the cut liver, and cook for 2 mins.
- Add the cooked white rice, cube and salt
- Reduce the heat to low, cover and cook for 10 minutes, to warm through and to let the flavors come together.
- Serve hot!