- 1 ½ lbs. Chicken cut into serving pieces
- 2 piece potato cubed
- 1 piece carrot sliced
- 8 oz. tomato sauce
- 3 pieces hotdog sliced
- ½ cup green peas
- 3 pieces bay leaves
- 1 piece red onion chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 3 cups chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a cooking pot. Sauté onion and garlic until the onion softens.
- Add chicken. Cook for 30 seconds. Turn it over and cook the other side for another 30 seconds.
- Pour tomato sauce and chicken broth. Cover. Let boil.
- Add dried bay leaves. Cover the cooking pot. Continue to cook in medium heat for 30 minutes.
- Add hotdogs and carrot. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add potato. Cover the pot and cook for 8 minutes.
- Add green peas. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper