Don’t leave your snacking to chance. Follow this time-tested cheesy beef nachos recipe for a perfectly delicious result every time.
Beef Nachos Supreme
- 1 lb beef
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp green onion
- 1 tsp soy sauce and salt
- ½ yellow onion, red bell pepper and diced avocado
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 16 oz shredded cheese of your choice
- Season the beef with Cayenne, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, green onion, soy sauce and Salt
- Add a little oil to the saucepan and cook on heat for 10 mins.
- Cut the beef in cubes and return the beef to the pan
- Lay chips in a baking sheet.
- Spoon the beef to each pan of chips.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Preheat the oven at 400 degrees. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and sprinkle on diced onion, red bell pepper, avocado diced.
- Serve immediately.