Homemade chicken nuggets are healthier and tastier than the fast-food and frozen chicken nugget. Chicken nuggets are a common staple in the diet of many kids. Contrary to popular believes, homemade chicken nuggets are easy to make. They are fresh, delicious and you don’t have to wonder what type of meat is ground up and packaged in your nuggets. To make the homemade chicken nuggets, you will need a food processor or something to ground the chicken breast. The grounded chicken is battered, breaded then deep-fried in vegetable oil.
Easy Chicken Nuggets
- 4 - 5 chicken cutlets cut into cubes
- 1 tbsp parsley
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 glass milk tea
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp brie cream
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- pinch of salt
- bread crumbs
- Trim off the fat from the chicken breasts. Then, chop them up into cubes.
- Blend the chicken, garlic, parsley, pepper
- Add the flour, milk and the brie cream. Stir for 30 second.
- With lightly oiled hands shape balls and drop as you go on the plate. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Spread the breadcrumbs in one bowl and the beaten egg, milk and salt in another.
- Place in a cool place time to heat frying oil and fry each kibble until golden brown.
- Drain and place on paper towels.
- Serve hot with the sauce of your choice or simply mustard.