This one skillet smoky steak and potatoes recipe is a quick and easy beef dinner recipe that will please any picky eaters. It is absolutely delicious and will leave your taste buds cheering for more.
Steak and Potato Skillet
This one skillet smoky steak andpotatoes recipe is a quick and easy beef dinner recipe that willplease any picky eaters.
- ½ kg beef cubed
- ½ kg baby yellow potatoes quartered
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp ginger grated
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp mustard seed
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- salt and fresh pepper
- Preheat the oven at 350°F
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic cloves, ginger, mustard, mustard seed, olive oil, Salt and fresh pepper.
- Mix half of the marinade with the potato and the other half with the beef
- Bake at 350°F for 45-50 minutes until the potato is browned and tender. Serve warm