Bouye juice is a famous drink. It is made with monkey bread, the fruit of the baobab, the most recognizable tree on the African savannah, mostly in the sub-humid to semi-arid regions south of the Sahara.
This fruit is an essential food in Senegal, but also in many other African countries, and has been for hundreds of years.
The unique bouye juice has a slightly acidic taste. So you can drink it in the traditional way (a delight), or use it to make a super original cocktail.
This drink is one of the most well-liked recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, and it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day.
Health Benefits of Bouye Juice
The baobab tree grows in Africa, Australia, and the Middle East, and its components can be used for food or household basics.
Baobab fruit is rich in vitamin C, calcium, potassium, and iron. It helps in weight loss and balances blood sugar.
Its high vitamin C content promotes collagen formation, boosting the skin’s natural elasticity and smoothness.
Make this Super Simple Baobab Water and give your immune system a boost all year long!
- Delicious as a soothing energy drink on an empty stomach.
- Good as a tea-time juice, served with fresh fruit.
- Very tasty for breakfast with some homemade muesli.
Be Sure to Try These Other Senegal Dishes!
Be sure to recreate this incredible juice recipe. Enjoy every sip of your Bouye juice!
Baobab drink (Bouye drink)
- Make ready Kwalba
- Take Nono fresh milk
- Make ready Youghurt in absence of Nono
- Prepare Milk
- Get Sugar
- Prepare Flavor optional
- Soak kwalba in water for 1 hour to soften
- Using a whisk, whisk to get more of d kwalba inside d water
- Sieve / strain kwalba drink and keep aside
- Whisk nono with milk and sugar
- Add inside the strained kwalba
- You can pour in container or jug or tie in nylon or freeze in popsicles.wow
- Chill or freeze.its best frozen for kids.I take mine chilled.