This fish stew is flavorful and appetizing. It is made with tilapia fish and cooked in a spicy, fragrant combination of tomatoes and peppers. It is truly incredibly delicious!
You can store the stew in the freezer for days until it is needed again. All you will have to do is just dish the needed portion and place it in the microwave for a few minutes.
- 2 whole tilapia fish
- 10 tomatoes large
- 2 onion big onions
- 2 garlic ground
- 3 tbsp ginger freshly ground
- 3 tbsp crayfish powder
- 1-3 west indian peppers
- salt pepper
- potash pea size
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 bouillon cube
- 1 cup oil
- Cut and salt the fish to taste.
- Heat the oil and fry the fish and set aside.
- In a saucepan, on a medium heat, add the blended tomato, onion and cook for 20 mins.
- Add the tomato paste, oil (water to the consistency desired). Cook for 10 min.
- Add water if needed, oil, garlic, ginger, crayfish, peppers, potash, the fried fish, cube, salt, pepper and fry for another 20 minutes.
- Serve your sauce with your main dish.
- Enjoy your meal!