This spicy barbecue ribs are fall-off-the-bone delicious! Double up on incredible flavor with an easy to make dry rub first, then coat them in a seasoned barbecue sauce mixture so addictive you won’t stop at one! This barbecue recipe is simply finger licking good.
Spicy Barbecue Ribs
- 7 lbs baby back ribs
- 10 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1 bell pepper
- 3 habanero pepper
- ½ cup oil
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 bouillon cube
- salt to taste
- Blend 10 garlic cloves, 1 tablespoon ginger, 1 bell pepper, 3 habanero pepper, 1/2 cup oil, 2 tomatoes and 1 cube
- Rub two thirds of this mixture over the ribs on both sides, then transfer the ribs to a roasting pan. Cover and let sit in the refrigerator for 4 to 8 hours.
- Set up the grill for indirect grilling. Brush and oil the grill grate.
- Arrange the ribs on the hot grate. Cover the grill and smoke cook the ribs for 1 hour. When the ribs have cooked for an hour, uncover the grill and brush the ribs with the remaining sauce.
- Re-cover the grill and continue cooking the ribs until tender and almost done, ¼ to ½ hour longer for baby back ribs, ½ to 1 hour longer for spareribs.
- Serve hot.