Pork feet stew is a tasty dish that can be served over rice, boiled potatoes and pretty much anything you can think of. This delicious recipe is incredibly easy to make.Pork feet is rich in collagen protein and has very low fat content. It also helps in preventing wrinkles and it enhances skin elasticity.
Pork Feet Stew
- 1 kg pork feet
- ½ tbsp fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 bouillon cube
- ¼ cup oil
- 2 onion
- 2 fresh tomatoes
- 2 tbsp concentrated tomato
- potash or baking soda a pinch
- 3 habanero pepper
- Clean the meat, marinate the meat with 1 onion, ginger, garlic, pepper, cubes, paprika Cook over medium heat for 45 minutes.
- In a pot, heat and onion until the onion is tender.
- Add the concentrated tomato and the puréed tomatoes, remaining in place until a red and heavy paste is obtained.
- Add the meat broth and uncover the meat and simmer for 15 minutes until the meat is well cooked.
- Have a good meal!