Paprika yogurt baked chicken is a delicious and mouthwatering dish. This gluten free, low calorie chicken recipe has a spicy kick and is high protein!
Paprika Yogurt Baked Chicken
Paprika yogurt baked chicken is a delicious and mouthwatering dish.
- 1 chicken cut in pieces
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 tbsp sweet paprika
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 4 tbsp garlic
- 2 tbsp ginger
- 1 tsp salt
- Put pieces of the chicken in a zip-lock bags, and add the marinade. Zip closed and knead the bags until the chicken is well-coated with marinade. Open bags slightly, squeeze out most of the air, and zip closed again. Refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours.
- Turn the bags and knead the marinating chicken once or twice while it’s in the refrigerator.
- When you are ready to cook, take the chicken out of the refrigerator, line a large roasting pan with foil, lay a rack over the pan so air can circulate under the roasting chicken, and pre-heat your oven to 425°F.
- Once the oven is hot, put the pan with the chicken in the oven, and leave the door closed. Turn the chicken pieces once after 30 minutes of cooking time, then roast for another 25 to 30 minutes, or until slightly charred on the second side. Poke one with a skewer to make sure the juices run clear.
- Remove the chicken to a warm platter and serve.