Pan Seared Salmon is usually seasoned with salt and pepper, especially when you are not the only one involved and you guys wanna really have a good taste and feeling of it. These salmon fillets are pan seared with capers, and garnished with slices of lemon. Try it its awesome.
- 4 (6 ounce) fillets salmon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices lemon
- Preheat a large heavy skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Coat salmon with olive oil. Place in skillet, and increase heat to high. Cook for 3 minutes. Sprinkle with capers, and salt and pepper.
- Turn salmon over, and cook for 5 minutes, or until browned.
- Salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork.
- Transfer salmon to individual plates, and garnish with lemon slices.