Nigerian Chapman, Nigeria’s favorite mocktail remains one of the most popular beverages in the country. Craved for its unique taste, Nigerian Chapman can be found in nearly every party, local bars and restaurants, yet it is so easy to make that you can mix the refreshing drink in the comfort of your home at any time of the day. This fruity drink, contrary to popular beliefs, is not always alcohol free so it is mostly for adults and is often served in beer and dimpled mugs. Angostura bitters as the key ingredients contains about 45% alcohol though it can be left out when prepared for kids.
- 4 cups sprite
- 4 cups fanta
- ½ grenadine syrup
- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 lime / lemon
- mint leaves
- 1 tray of ice cubes (sprite)
- Add sprite to ice tray for cubes. This is optional but advisable, as using water makes it taste watered down and diluted as the ice melts.
- In a jug, add equal amounts of Fanta and Sprite.
- Pour in the grenadine syrup, angostura bitters and mix properly together.
- Chop Cucumber and lime to desired shape and size then add to the mixture.
- Finish up with some mint leaves and serve chilled.