Prepare time: 30 min
Cook: 20 min
Ready in: 50 min
Good drink, good taste. Mango fool is rich in protein and calcium, it should be used in parties, hosting, get together’s and picnics. I love this drink and I always make one every week. Try it and see the greatness.
- 4 very large, ripe mangoes, peeled
- 1/4 cup Cointreau, Triple Sec, or other orange liqueur
- 2 cups heavy cream, amount optional
- Mint sprigs, for garnish
- Fresh fruit or glace fruit, for garnish, optional
- Extract all the mango flesh, including that from the skins and the central seed.
- Put the flesh in a blender with the Cointreau and cream and blend for 30 to 45 seconds.
- Pour into either a large serving bowl or individual dessert glasses.
- Chill until it sets.
- Before serving, decorate as desired with sprigs of fresh mint and fresh fruit.