Raise the steaks in the kitchen with super tasty lamb steaks. Lamb Steaks often come in at least two tasty varieties, the Lamb Leg Steak and the Lamb Shoulder Steak. But each cut is delicious in its own way. For the sake of this recipe, lamb leg steak will be used.
- ½ kg lamb leg steak or chops (leg resembles a steak with a small round bone in the center)
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp garlic
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 bouillon cube
- salt to taste
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees and prepare a simple pan with a rack for the oven. Line the pan with tin foil for easy cleanup, and use a light dose of non-stick spray on the rack or olive oil.
- Mix the garlic paste, chili powder, parsley, garlic, black pepper, cube and salt.
- Rub it on the lamb steak and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Place your meat on the rack, spacing evenly.
- Put the meat in the over and cook for 25 minutes, but adjust the time to your liking and based on the thickness or weight of the steak.
- At the halfway point, slide the rack out, quickly turn the meat over. Slide the meat back into the oven and cook for the remaining time.
- When the time is up, cut into the meat to make sure it is done to your liking. Enjoy!