Katikati, A vegetable soup popularly used to eat with Fufu. Any other swallow can go as well. Mostly used for dinners and can add more vegetables than normal to disguise your recipe.
This is exactly the way our Katikati recipe is being made and can be taken with Fufu corn all together.
- 1 Chicken ( fowl)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 cubes of stock cubes ( vegetable stock)
- ¼ liter of red palm oil
- 1 roast pepper
- Cut the neck half way for the blood to come out also for it to die.
- Roast it in the fire all round for ten minutes and removes the feathers also roast the legs and peal it out.
- Roast it for thirty minutes and cut it in the middle and remove the intestine and clean it and wash it with water and roast.
- Roast the it until blood is no more coming out of it.
- But roast it for one hour and above.
- Cut it to number of slices that you want.
- Take a pot, put oil, salt, maggi and add the chicken and use your hand to turn it and mix it. You may burst the pepper to it