Prepare time: 30 min
Cook: 40 min
Ready in: 1 hr 10 min
This meal is totally exceptional. Great taste, great aroma. You are gonna love it. Follow the instructions and make one for yourself.
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 green onions, minced
- 1 large green bell pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon peeled and grated fresh ginger
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 fresh red chiles, minced
- 1 tomato, minced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/4 cup dried shrimp, ground to a powder
- 1-1/2 pounds (750 g) cooked crabmeat
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 to 12 empty crab shells
- 1/2 cup ablemamu
- Cilantro sprigs, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425 F/220 C.
- In a medium pan, heat the oil and saute the green onions, bell pepper, ginger, garlic, chiles, and tomato for about 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the tomato paste and shrimp powder. Mix well and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the crabmeat and stir well.
- Taste the mixture and, if necessary, season with salt and pepper.
- Be careful; shrimp powder can be very salty. Fill each crab shell with the mixture, then sprinkle the top of each shell with the ablemamu.
- Bake for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the tops brown a little, but be careful not to brun them.
- Serve hot, straight out of the oven, garnished with cilanto and pinch of black pepper.