A great recipe. It is delicious and rich in minerals. Very good for vegetarians. It is spicy. I made one not too long ago. It was awesome I must say. I always add flavours and try to do it my way. I take it with meat and chicken but my parents loves it with fish.
- 1 kg of beans
- ½ liter of red palm oil or groundnut oil (peanut oil)
- 2 tablespoon salt
- 3 cubes of maggi (vegetable stock)
- 1 ½ large onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon green spices
- ¼ kg of crayfish
- ½ kg of fresh tomatoes or 2 tin tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of fresh pepper
- Boil the beans with five liters of water
- After one hour thirty minutes removes the pot and drainage the water and through it away and stand the pot back on the fire and add four liters of water in it.
- Add one tablespoon salt in it.
- After one hour thirty minutes, if the water has evaporate if not, you should just remove it and put it in a dish that is having holes in it so that the small remaining water will come out.
- Stand a new pot in the fire and put the oil in it if it is red oil, you bleach it and if it is peanut oil , you should just live it for ten minutes to hot.
- After, add salt, onion, add all the spices with tomatoes and stir it for thirty minutes and add beans and crayfish and stir and cover it for twenty minutes and stir it and remove the pot from the fire.