Zobo is a refreshing drink, made out of steeping mauve colored dried leaves in warm water. It is caffeine free and has calcium, carotene and iron, which are all nutritionally necessary. Zobo drink is very easy and not time consuming.
- zobo leaves (steeping mauve colored dried leaves)
- Wash the zobo leaves in order to remove the dust from the leaves.
- Peel the pineapple and use the back of the pineapple.
- Put the zobo leave, pineapple back with the ginger and cook on medium heat. Cook for like 10mins.
- When done you will see the colour of the drink will come out.
- Pour the boiled leave to a sieve, so as to separate the leave from the water.
- Let it cool and add sugar to taste.
- Serve chilled, ENJOY.