In this recipe of the beef and shrimp kebab, the meat is marinated overnight to let all the spices penetrate and make it is tastier, juicier than the regular one. The longer the meat marinates, the better it tastes.
Shrimp Beef Kebab
Beef and Shrimp Kebabs are the perfect dinner for any spring and summer meal, especially when they are marinated for hours.
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp oil
- ¼ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb beef top sirloin steak cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 lb uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 medium onions halved and quartered
- 1 zucchini
- 2 large yellow peppers cut into 1 inch piece
- In a large bowl, combine the first 8 ingredients. Mix a large resealable plastic bag and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- On metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread the beef, shrimp, green peppers, onions, zucchini and tomatoes; set aside.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan. Place kebabs over drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 6 minutes, turning once.
- Continue turning and basting for 8-10 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and beef reaches desired doneness.